FOR HOO-MANS ONLY! No time to prepare desserts this weekend? No worries! This quick 15-minute dessert will surely satisfy you and your guests.
- 2 bananas, cut into 1" pieces
- 24 1" pieces pineapple
- 12 large strawberries, rinsed, dried, and halved
- 2 c. chocolate chips
- 1/2 c. peanuts chopped
- Thread two pieces each banana, pineapple, and strawberry onto skewer. Repeat process to assemble 23 more skewers
- Place all on parchment-lined baking sheet.
- In a microwave-safe bowl, melt chocolate in the microwave in 30-second intervals, stirring in between, until completely smooth.
- Drizzle chocolate over fruit kebabs and top with chopped peanuts. Freeze until ready to serve.
All recipe credit to https://www.delish.com/cooking/recipe-ideas/recipes/a47628/banana-split-kebabs/