Peanut Butter + Jam Freezies
Refreshing PB&J Freezies are a guaranteed Puppy Pleaser on a hot summer day! With all natural ingredients, it is sure to satisfy and keep your dog happy & healthy!
- About 12 medium to large strawberries (organic is preferable)
- 3-4 spoonfuls of all-natural peanut butter
- 1/4 cup of cold water
- Wash strawberries and remove tops
- Blend strawberries and water together until pureed
- Fill the empty ice cube tray approximately 3/4
- Gently place a small dollop of peanut butter onto each filled ice cube tray slot. (NOTE: You want to be sure that the peanut butter sinks INTO the strawberry liquid, not just rests on top).
- Place tray in freezer for several hours and allow to freeze
- Pop, serve and chill!