Black Dog Bone Treats
Your dog will go nutty for our Black Dog Bones – and you will love that these bones are made from all natural ingredients!
- 1 pound flour
- 9 ounces whole wheat flour
- 4 ounces cracked wheat
- 5 ounces rolled oats
- 2 ounces wheat germ
- 1 ounce non-fat dry milk powder
¼ teaspoon salt
- 3 eggs
- 3 ounces of peanut butter
- 1½ cups water
- 4 eggs
- ¼ cup water
- Preheat oven to 350˚
Place all ingredients in a large bowl. Mix until dough forms. The dough will be stiff.
- Roll out to ¼-inch thickness and cut into dog bone shapes. Place on cookie sheet covered with parchment paper.
- Make the egg wash by mixing together the eggs and water. Brush bones with egg wash and bake for 1 hour and 15 minutes.
YIELD: 3 Dozen Bones
Love this recipe? The Black Dog Tavern continues the tradition of great food, and friends in our The Black Dog 40th Anniversary Cookbook. You will find recipes for favorites such as Lobster Bisque, Crabcakes with Herbed Aioli, Macadamia Nut Crusted Halibut, Mocha Squares and more!
NOW AVAILABLE AT AN EXCLUSIVE DISCOUNT PRICE OF $9.99 (regular 34.95)